About Me

I am a mother of three girls. We have been hand crafting cards and items for over 10 years, we all enjoy this hobby as it enables us to spend time together.

clock

Friday 10 June 2011

what a difference a day makes

Oh what a change that has happened to us

My middle daughter Laura has been accepted for university
for three years.. I know she will do well and enjoy her time there

My youngest has to get a lot of dentist work done on her teeth as they have grew wrong
but the out come will leave her with a beautiful smile
even through she already has one

My oldest has got herself in my crafting room
Not that I would call it that it is a shared outhouse with the lawn mower and other garden equipment and made some irish folding cards pictures to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment